Tuesday 18 November 2003

TX Mercury Austin - Tuesday 18th November 2003

Spiritualized®
The Mercury, Austin, TX
November 18, 2003
Quality: Audience, B
Running Time: 56:02 + 66:12

01. All Of My Tears
02. This Little Life Of Mine
03. Come Together Electricity
04. Walking With Jesus Shine A Light
05. Hold On
06. She Kissed Me (It Felt Like a Hit)
07. Lord Let It Rain On Me
08. Oh Baby
09. Cheapster
10. Medication
---------------------------
11. Lay It Down Slow
12. Never Goin' Back
13. The Ballad Of Richie Lee
14. Cop Shoot Cop...
15. Rated X
16. Run
17. Take Your Time
18. Smiles>Things'll Never Be The Same

--------------------------------------------------------
night 1

all of my tears
this little life
come together
walking with jesus
hold on
she kissed me
lord let it rain on me
oh baby
cheapster
medication
lay it down slow
never going back
ballad of richie lee
cop shoot cop
rated x
run
take your time
smiles

-------------------------

waterloo in store
(all acoustic)
All of my tears
Lord let it rain on me
Hold on
Electric Mainline


setlist from Spiritualized forum

No comments: